Managed care definition is a system of health care as by an hmo or ppo that controls costs by placing limits on physicians fees and by restricting the patients choice of physicians a system of health care as by an hmo or ppo that controls costs by placing limits on physicians fees and by restricting the patients choice. Managed health care health care a system that provides for the coordination of health services encompassing early intervention to control price volume delivery site and intensity of health services provided to maximize the health of the insured and maximize the value of health benefits a philosophy in which the goal is a system that . Managed care definition a healthcare plan or system that seeks to control medical costs by contracting with a network of providers see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.