Teaching science with interactive notebooks provides teacher friendly practical advice for strategies that all science teachers can use from the foreword by rodger w bybee 2009 12 03 highly recommend this book to science teachers who want to do science notebooks but fear the drudgery that sometimes is associated with them. Teaching science with interactive notebooks gives educators a step by step process for introducing interactive notebooks to students and using notebooks to develop students communication skills cognitive organization skills and sense of responsibility for their own learning. The book describes how the author formats interactive notebooks in her 8th grade science classroom the overall format is a big ideas page followed by inputs on right pages and outputs on left pages followed by a unit thesis paper followed by a self reflection paper
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.