Exploring several distinct approaches this book describes the methods for comparing protein sequences and protein structures in order to identify homologous relationships and classify proteins and protein domains into evolutionary families readers will discover the common features as well as the . Request pdf on researchgate protein families relating protein sequence structure and function this chapter discusses the major phylogenomic databases providing precalcu lated gene family . Protein families relating protein sequence structure and function christine a orengo editor alex bateman editor vladimir uversky series editor isbn 978 1 118 74281 5. Protein families relating protein sequence structure and function bookmark pdf epub kindle library bookmark id 3d65aa bookmark pdf epub kindle library dna a typical
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.